Wednesday 11 September 2013

HOW TO ADD SOCIAL PLUGINS LIKE BOX, IN BLOGGERS- A QUICK GUIDE

Hello friends, today I am going to teach you "HOW TO ADD SOCIAL PLUGIN LIKE BOX, IN BLOGGERS.'' Though, I am not a teach-savvy person. I feel I should be sharing my experience of adding social plugin in my blog. I being no so good in computer knowledge, social plugin really gave me a tough time. With Google and some kind Blogger friends help, I have successfully added social plugin in my blog. So, let’s get started J



Step 1: first login to your bloggers account.

step 2: Go to bloggers dashboard, than go to blogs layout.

Step 3: click on Add a gadget which you can see on the right hand corner. Click on HTML/JAVA SCRIPT

Step 4: Open a new tab and login in to your Facebook account. Click on this link, https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/choose like box. After that you click on get code option. Remember, to replace the link of Facebook developers, with your own page’s link. After that press on get code option. The widget code page will appear like this-

Step 5: copy both the codes and paste it on the HTML/JAVA SCRIPT gadget opened by you. Save it. Go to view the blog option you will see the social plugin like box with name of your page appearing in your blogJ. Simple, isn’t it?


Hello friends, hopefully my post will help you. Please leave your valuable comments; you can drop in your message in my facebook page as well. Until than byee, tk cr.HAPPY BLOGGING J

No comments:

Post a Comment